Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Future Begins at Go211
























































For my first post i thought of the first big thing that i have acomplishe. I recently got an internship with Go211.com,for those who dont know what these guys are all about it an action sports website consisting of wake,ski,skate,snowboard,and mx. There based out of the east coast but they have a fairly large complex in downtown Hood River, Oregon where i currently live. Anyways its been hard starting with them cause they had never delt with a intern like me, not because i was difficult but cause they had no idea what to do with me or have me do.Ive enjoy what little projects they have had me do, here are the still pictures i took at the burton revolution tour at Mt.Hood Meadows Ski resort.please check out there website at GO211.com. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment